[kgraphviewer-devel] Re: [graphviz-interest] Resolution of kgraphviewer exported images

Gaël (aka Kleag) kleag at free.fr
Tue Jun 28 22:43:12 CEST 2011

Hi David,

Le mardi 28 juin 2011 17:00:35, David Doria a écrit :
> (There doesn't seem to be a mailing list for kgraphviewer, so I
> thought some graphviz users may have some experience with this tool).
You can use the kde-extragear mailing list or the kgraphviewer-devel one.

> I am trying to use kgraphviewer to export some graphs. They look great
> in the viewer (very "vector-graphics-like"), but when I export them,
> they are very low quality (see attached). Is there any way to increase
> the output resolution?
Well, I just checked the code and found that the export to png was set to the
default value. It is now set to the higher one.

Furthermore, I also changed the code to be able to export SVG and various
other bitmap formats.

I will soon push to git as soon as I solve a push problem, but I don't know
when I will be able to setup a release.

Regards,

Gaël

--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer and editor based on a reusable
part
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer