[kgraphviewer-devel] Bug + Feature => release ?

Gaël (aka Kleag) kleag at free.fr
Thu Sep 30 22:09:55 CEST 2010

Hello,

I just commited a bug correction (background color and text were not drawn)
and a new feature (the possibility to set a default background color).

I think it's time to do the 2.1 release. A soon as possible, I'll try to see
how extragear release are done, update the version number, etc.

Any comment ?

Gaël
--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer and editor based on a reusable
part
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer