[kgraphviewer-devel] Re: KGraphViewer Widget interface

Gaël (aka Kleag) kleag at free.fr
Fri Oct 29 20:50:23 CEST 2010

Le jeudi 28 octobre 2010 23:10:32, Marco Poletti a écrit :
> 2010/10/28 Gaël (aka Kleag) <kleag at free.fr>:
> > Hi Marco,
> >
> > You're right, there was missing files in the install instructions. I just
> > commited a change to trunk to correct that. But it is temporary as
> > library headers should be d-objects (with no includes).
> >
> >[...]
>
> Thanks!
> Thanks for the example, too.
>
> What do you mean by "temporary"?
> Do you mean that I will need to change my code or that I will just
> lose binary compatibility when you introduce d-pointers?
No, you won't have to change your code. And (but I'm a noob in BIC questions),
the only difference will be that instead of installing several files, only
dotgraphview.h will be installed.

Gaël

--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer and editor based on a reusable
part
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer