[kgraphviewer-devel] Moving kgraphviewer from svn to git

Gaël (aka Kleag) kleag at free.fr
Mon Oct 11 20:53:51 CEST 2010

Hello,

Now that kgraphviewer 2.1 is released (announce to come soon), it is possible
to think at the moving from svn to git. I had a look at the page pointed out
by Tom Albers:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/MoveToGit/UsingSvn2Git

I tried to follow it but then discovered that it needs around 65 GB of disk
space... But I have no machine with so much place.

Could anyone of you do it for me ? We could then contact the sysadmin to
create the git repository.

Regards,

Gaël
--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer and editor based on a reusable
part
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer