[kgraphviewer-devel] Re: Black background colour in kgraphview

Gaël (aka Kleag) kleag at free.fr
Mon Nov 22 22:30:18 CET 2010

Hello,

The default background color is corrected on git: it is now a light gray. But
maybe should it be gathered from the desktop theme ?

I also have to make the change in the settings page immediatly applied to the
currently loaded graphs. I think it's the best while there is not specific
settings stored for each graph. Do you agree ?

Bye,

Gaël

--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer and editor based on a reusable
part
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer