[kgraphviewer-devel] KGraphViewer 1.2 and Git

Gaël (aka Kleag) kleag at free.fr
Wed Nov 3 22:10:40 CET 2010

Hello,

As Millian has noted (thus releasing Massif Visualizer 0.1), I finaly was able
to correct the building of most of the KGraphViewer packages on the OpenSuse
Build Service, thus officialy releasing KGraphViewer 2.1. Well, I'll have to
release soon a 2.1.1 because some include files were not installed, preventing
to use the DotGraphView widget independently using the library. But I'd like
also before to change this class to use a d-pointer, avoiding to install
unwanted includes and being a cleaner library.

Also, you must have noticed due to the traffic on the list that I have asked to
move kgraphviewer code to git. Thanks to the efficiency of KDE admins, this have
been done very quickly and you can now access to the projects.kde.org page
(https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/kgraphviewer/) to find
the repository. From the mailing list, I have added Milian, Sandro and Tomaz
as developpers. If I have forgotten some people, please tell me ! BTW, I don't
know exactly what the Developper status here gives. Does non-developpers do
not have write access ?

I will have to find how to create "branches" and "tags" (or equivalents) under
git to prepare the future release. I'll also have to find another script to
extract the code and all i18n to create new packages.

Regards,

Gaël

P.S.: I should have a blog (on the kde planet) to announce this kind of
things...

http://kde-
apps.org/content/show.php/KGraphViewer+and+KGraphEditor?content=23999
--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer and editor based on a reusable
part
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer