[kgraphviewer-devel] KGraphViewer lib

Sandro Andrade sandroandrade at kde.org
Thu May 27 16:40:14 CEST 2010

Another question: since now applications must link against
KGraphviewer library in order
to use kgraphviewer_interface's features, shouldn't there is a .so
containing only such interface ?
By doing that we wouldn't have any implementation code linked in
applications, just the interface.
The implementation would be provided by the kpart.

Sandro