[kgraphviewer-devel] KGraphViewer lib

Gaël (aka Kleag) kleag at free.fr
Thu May 13 12:39:37 CEST 2010

Hello,

Even if it is not completely finished, I finally commited yesterday evening the
refactoring separating the kgraphviewerlib library and the kgraphviwer_part.
It works in kgraphviewer but kgrapheditor compiles but don't works.

I commited because I miss time to clean it and that gives you the opportunity
to help in designing the right API for both the part and the lib. Now, it
should be decided what in the lib API should become a slot for example, as the
widget can now be directly integrated and thus need to react with signals and
slots.

Gaël
--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer and editor based on a reusable
part
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer