[kgraphviewer-devel] KGraphViewer Packages on KDE-Apps

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Jul 7 12:27:34 CEST 2010

Heyho,

Lubos just showed me how to use kde-obs-generator[1] to generate packages for
multiple distros. I would like to do that for massif-visualizer which of
course would require also packages for kgraphviewer.

Kleag, could you upload these? I'll hunt down Frank and see whether it's
possible to assign rights to multiple persons to edit a project, meaning I
could update the KGraphViewer app on kde-apps.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de