[kgraphviewer-devel] First KGraphViewer release

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Jul 7 11:25:16 CEST 2010

Hey ho,

could we release the first KGraphViewer version? If we explicitly state that
there is _no_ BC guarantee whatsoever it should be fine now.

KGraphViewer is stable and feature rich, and I'd really like to release the
first stable release for MassifVisualizer.

Bye

PS: Sandro, are you still at Akademy? If so, you should hunt me down and we
could do a little KGraphViewer sprint/API review.

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de