[kgraphviewer-devel] Re: Getting Kevin's work ?

Kevin Funk krf at gmx.de
Sat Dec 18 16:21:25 CET 2010

Saturday 18 December 2010, "Gaël \(aka Kleag\)" <kleag at free.fr>:
> Yes, thank you. It works. I'm still learning git....
>
> Gaël

Hey Gaël,

FYI, I'm still doing cleanup work mostly, so things in kgrapheditor are a bit
broken atm.

As far as I can see the current trunk (master) version is broken anyway. E.g.
missing signal/slot connections, node editor dock widgets not working, etc.

Looks like you were in the middle of some code refactoring. Please tell me
what you think of the current libkgraphviz branch.

I'd also like to discuss the API of the dotgraph and dotgraphview interface a
bit, as I'm a bit unsure how to proceed and what your needs are.

Greets

--
Kevin Funk