[Kget] [Kde-scm-interest] kdenetwork Git migration

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Jun 7 18:28:39 UTC 2013

Am Freitag, 7. Juni 2013, 11:38:52 schrieb Jeremy Whiting:
> Urs,
>
> I think we are good to go now.  I believe scripty got confused because
> there was still content in svn and git.  Albert would know more though.
>  And yeah, I think replacing only on trunk is enough iirc.
>
> BR,
> Jeremy
>
> On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 12:07 AM, Urs Wolfer <uwolfer at kde.org> wrote:
> > Kopete looks now also good. Thanks to everyone who has helped with the
> > migration work.
> >
> > I should only replace (remove) things in SVN trunk, right?
> >
> > Also, I have noticed one strange thing: Script Kiddy has removed
> > translation stuff from all .desktop files in all kdenetwork project (e.g.
> > [1]). Is this intended?

Don't worry and thanks for caring about translations.

This behaviour was expected and kind of "business as usual" dividing a module
into single repositories.

Translations from kdenetwork.desktop have to be spread in to the new separate
desktop files manually.

/me or someone from kde-i18n-doc will do that this evening.

--
Burkhard Lück