[Kget] Authors & Entrepreneurs Featured "On The Air"

Jen Harris info at globaltalkradio.com
Tue Dec 11 16:10:02 UTC 2012

You have a business, book or website to promote...  Talk about it "on the
air" and reach a global audience!

Last week's guests included authors Melvin Abercrombie and Kimball Carr,
health expert Dr. Herb Ross, executive success coach Susan Freeman, and
business owner Cristine Berensohn.  We only accept one guest per day.  You
could be next!

Global Talk Radio produces 5-minute and 10-minute professional interviews
with businesses and individuals for our top-rated "In The News" program.
Guests have included entrepreneurs, authors, charities and public
figures... now it's your turn!  The interview is pre-recorded by telephone,
and you supply "talking points" to help focus the conversation on what is
most important.  IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES!!

Your promotional package includes:

- A professional interview, recorded by phone
- Your interview is posted on our station's site indefinitely
- You will also receive "honorable mention" on our home page
- GTR will hyperlink your archive to a website or web page of your choice
- You can download a FREE MP3 copy of the interview
- THIS WEEK ONLY!!  We'll include a short "blurb" about your appearance in
our
  weekly email to 50,000 listeners!

Hurry!  Only 5 guest spots are available!  (Promotion ends Friday, December
14th and is first-come, first-served.)

5-minute interviews... ONLY $97 (regularly $200)
10-minute interviews... ONLY $147 (regularly $300)

Sign-up is easy.  Please visit us at
http://www.globaltalkradio.com/publicityworks.htm for details and to book a
guest spot.  (Limited spots are available, first-come first-served.  Not
all applications will be approved.)

All the best,

Jen Harris
Global Talk Radio
406 Amapola Avenue #210
Torrance, CA 90501

P.S. - Global Talk Radio was established in 2004.  You can listen to
hundreds of recent interviews at www.globaltalkradio.com/shows/inthenews
and check our independently-verified traffic and demographics at
www.alexa.com/siteinfo/globaltalkradio.com.

If you wish to unsubscribe from our contact list, please click here: