[Kget] Re: regarding kget compilation

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Tue May 24 19:17:51 CEST 2011

Hey!

Check kde4-config --prefix for the prefix...

the instructions should be correct anyway...

The problem for you will be to compile kget trunk with kdelibs from 4.6.x...
there have been some changes in kdelibs which we use (so you need kdelibs
trunk as well...).

That being said, there is a whole tutorial on techbase to install kde in a
separate user account... if you have the time and disk space to do it, you may
want to check it out.

If you have any more problems just mail here again :)

Lukas