[Kget] Hello!!

Ernesto Rodriguez Ortiz eortiz at uci.cu
Sat Mar 26 05:24:59 CET 2011

Hi, I'm not very good at writing in English, so forgive me for my mistakes.

I would like to work with you in the mms-transfer plugin. I've done something and sometimes works for me, but I need help getting it stable. When I donwload something kget continue show me: kget (2958): could not create slave: "Unable to create io-slave: klauncher said: Unknown protocol 'mms' but it donwload the file, and I don't know how to fix it because I recently started looking at the code and work you have done. I hope I can help and learn with you.
Greetings.
Eroz