[Kget] Way to manage connections per server

Matthias Fuchs mat69 at gmx.net
Thu Apr 14 16:00:17 UTC 2011

This patch would make it possible for users to define how many connections a
server supports. All TransferMultiSegKIO datasources would respect this
setting.

There are some problems with this patch imo.
On the one hand everything gets more complicated and it does not work well
with TransferMultiSegKIO Transfers because of the following line

+//FIXME The following lines make it work nicely for Metalink yet kinda break
it for TransferMultiSegKIO
+//I have not clue why it is that way though.
+    if (!isReady()) {
+        m_startTried = true;
+        emit notReady();
+        return;
+    }

in datasourcefactory.cpp

If I remove these added lines it works nice for TransferMultiSegKIO but not
for metalink ...

So please have a look at this patch, btw. keep in mind that there is debug
output in the patch at some places.