[Kget] Error handling in KDE 4.5

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Sat Feb 13 18:47:43 CET 2010

Hey!

I thought about this a bit  more...

For example there can also  be temporary error which will be worked around
anyway... (for example one mirro rnot working)

I would propose to go this way about it:
if the transfer does setError() and also setStatus(Job::Aborted); we will take
the error as non-temporary and show the error-message all the time...

If it's just setError() then we take it as temporary...

Lukas

PS: I wonder if we need the Job::Error enum, as it doesn't really make a
difference if kget-core knows *what* error it is...