[Kget] [Patch] Disable KGet drop target by default

Sascha Peilicke sasch.pe at gmx.de
Thu Feb 11 20:55:08 CET 2010

Hello,

i've prepared a little patch to disable the drop target by default. The
reasoning is, that the drop target looks somewhat KDE3'ish and I doubt that it
is really used as intended. Furthermore, this could be replaced by a plasma
widget.

It also removes the associated QAction from the settings menu and the
systray's context menu because these are already found in the settings dialog
and somewhat 'advanced'. This is meanly to simplify the menus.

I used reviewboard for the patch: http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/2875/

BTW there should be a kdenetwork group in reviewboard ...

p.s.: Please CC me, as I'm not subscribed to this list.
--
Sascha Peilicke
http://saschpe.wordpress.com