[Kget] KGet Runner

Tomas Van Verrewegen tomasvanverrewegen at telenet.be
Wed Sep 23 02:34:14 CEST 2009

I understand your concern, and thought about changing it myself. Maybe just
QString::split(' ') or similar.

But since this would probably be less efficient/accurate, I left it as is for
now.
The regexp "\b\S+" would match
  "http:///...
  =http://...
and the likes where a split on whitespace wouldn't.

I think it's important to try and get every last url out of there. This
solution is far from perfect. Would even be nice to also get some sloppy urls,
maybe default to http:// when something looks like a url...
What's your view on this?

I updated the dbus code with a decent error check/message. Could use a
KNotification for this...

I'll upload a new version tomorrow. Time for bed now -.-

Yours, Tomas