[Kget] About kget

Carsten Pfeiffer gisl at leonde.de
Sun Oct 11 13:11:17 CEST 2009

Am Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2009 schrieb Isaac Sacramento:

Hi Isaac,

I'm cc'ing this to the kget mailinglist.

kget has several different backends for downloading. One of them is the KIO
library, which uses the KDE wide infrastructure for scheduling and progress
reporting.

See
http://api.kde.org/4.3-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kdecore/html/classKJob.html
and
http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdelibs-
apidocs/kdecore/html/classKJobTrackerInterface.html
for a start.

Best wishes,
Carsten