[Kget] Nepomuk History-Backend

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Thu Jun 25 14:12:08 CEST 2009

Hey!
Yesterday I thought it'd be a good idea to write a Nepomuk-TransferHistory-
Backend... having an own sql database or xml-file seems a little bit overkill
to me, so Nepomuk is just the right thing... :)

You'll need playground/base/nepomuk-kde for testing it, as it requires a
cmake-macro from there (Sebastian said we can move that later out there if we
need it...). Also use latest kdelibs/nepomuk, else we get a bug when deleting
the selected item...

Anyway, I think this is (codewise) the cleanest of all backends now... :)

Patch attached...

Lukas