[Kget] KDE/kdenetwork/kget/core

Carsten Pfeiffer pfeiffer at kde.org
Sat Jul 25 12:27:42 CEST 2009

Am Samstag, 25. Juli 2009 schrieb Lukas Appelhans:

> Downloads are actually not as Websites... and yeah I would like to have
> some order inside my stuff, aka having all files I still need to check out
> in my normal download list and all stuff which I've already checked in my
> download- history... that'd be logical to me...

I see, you're using it kind of like a todo-list that you manually manage.
Current kget still works like that -- only when you quit it, your todo-list
(finished transfers) are moved to the history (I suppose).

If that's a problem, maybe we need to have an option for that. In that case,
we also need to find another fix for the "repeated download" problem. You
would probably need to save the transfer status in the transferlist.kgt and
mark it as "don't start" when it is loaded again.

Any other opinions on this, perhaps?

Cheers,
Carsten