[Kget] Group-Issues...

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Wed Jan 7 13:56:18 CET 2009

Hey!
So I think we have some grouping issues at the moment, which I want to solve
with KDE 4.3 (Bug: 179843 for example)...

Anyway here my thoughts (merged with some ideas of FiNeX)...
What we have:
-per default one group, not visible in the ui, makes it hard to configure the
state of it
-assigning filename-structures ("*movie*") to folders

So here the ideas:
-ungrouped transfers (aka create some default group, which is not visible in
the UserInterface)... move an option to start/not-start ungrouped transfers to
the config dialog... in fact that means that we have both grouped and not
grouped transfers next to each other...
-assigning filename-structures to groups (instead of folders)... since groups
can have default-download-folders it CAN still be assigned to folders, but
also to group...

Any thoughts, critics, suggestions?

Lukas