[Kget] GSoC 2009 proposal: File hosting services support

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Mon Feb 16 14:02:44 CET 2009

On Montag 16 Februar 2009 00:35:16 Teo Mrnjavac wrote:
> Greetings!
> My name is Teo Mrnjavac, I'm a student and junior Qt/KDE developer
> with some experience on Amarok. I would like to sumbit a Google Summer
> of Code proposal for implementing file hosting services support (such
> as Rapidshare, Megaupload and others) in KGet.
> Below is the first draft of my proposal, please take the time to read
> it. If it's no good please shoot me down mercilessly, and if it stands
> some chance of being accepted please give me some feedback and help me
> improve it.
> http://lignite.ccni.it/gsoc2009/kget-hostingservices.txt
> Cheers
> Teo Mrnjavac
Hey!
Looks nice to me so far :)
2 things:
-line 17: capthas -> captcha (you've written it correctly in line 34)
-"In this last section I will try to explain why I think I am the best man for
the task." -> I think it would sound more professional if you would write
something about "why I am interested in doing this"...

But all in all it looks nice :)

I or uwolfer could menthor this as already discussed on IRC. Kross-Experiences
should be no problem ;).

Lukas

PS: I see Ningyu already answered as well :)