[Kget] GSoC 2009 proposal: File hosting services support

Teo Mrnjavac teo.mrnjavac at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 00:35:16 CET 2009

Greetings!
My name is Teo Mrnjavac, I'm a student and junior Qt/KDE developer
with some experience on Amarok. I would like to sumbit a Google Summer
of Code proposal for implementing file hosting services support (such
as Rapidshare, Megaupload and others) in KGet.
Below is the first draft of my proposal, please take the time to read
it. If it's no good please shoot me down mercilessly, and if it stands
some chance of being accepted please give me some feedback and help me
improve it.
http://lignite.ccni.it/gsoc2009/kget-hostingservices.txt
Cheers
Teo Mrnjavac