[Kget] KGet SoC

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Mon Apr 20 21:17:59 CEST 2009

Hey!

Today Google announced the final projects for the GSoC 2009. KGet got one
slot! Congratulations
to Matthias Fuchs for his project ("Multiple Improvements to KGet")!

We got several applications this year for KGet. Unfortunately KGet got not as
many slots as
requested which means that not all very good applications could have been
accepted. We are
really sorry for the guys who didn't get a slot. Anyway we would like to thank
you
for your applications and your communications we us. It was really fun for us
and we hope
to see you also in future. Even if you have not been accepted, you are welcome
to work on KGet!

Urs & Lukas