[Kget] "Import Links" - Dialog

Matthias Fuchs mat69 at gmx.net
Sat Apr 4 16:41:26 CEST 2009

Hi,

I guess I fixed all problems of the "Import Links"-Dialog that had to do with
filtering.

I subclassed QSortFilterProxyModel, now "Does Not Contain" works and filtering
when having chosen a category like Videos.
Additionally I added another category called Images.

Two parts I'm not sure about are, whether I should remove "Description" -- it
is empty anyway -- and if I should move KMimeData->name() into item as
UserRole (kget_linkview:244) instead of url.prettyUrl().

Attached is the patch, can I commit it?

Cheers!
matthias

PS.: Thanks boom1992 for the help