[Kget] LinkImporter to import from clipboard

Frantisek Ziacik ziacik at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 00:50:45 CEST 2008

Hello all.

I have some new improvements to Link Importer. I've noticed that
sometimes when I find some links listed at a web site it's too
complicated for me to use link importer to import links from there, then
search for the links I want and select them for download. All I want to
do is copy the (multiple) links I need from the web site and send them
directly to kget.

So, to accomplish this, I've made changes to link importer so that it
imports all links from clipboard when opening importer (calling 'Import
Links'). I am still able to import from a web site by clicking Import
though.

Also, I've added the Import Links action to tray, so that it is
accessible easily.

So please review my code (attached) and check-in if usable.

Thanks and sorry for my english
Best regards,
Frantisek Ziacik