[Kget] kget contentfetch is breaking the kdenetwork build for me. How can I help fix it?

Ningyu Shi shiningyu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 17:47:03 CET 2008

Hi Pantelis,
   I understand your issue about a read-only source dir. I'm using
compile-time generation because these are the locations for default
plugin to work. If we get rid of the default value in the .kcfg and do
it at run-time, we have to ask for a spec file for the plugin which
describes the regexp, the entry point script file and what else we
have. Once we have that, we can search the standard dir for spec file
and create/update the config file when user run kget for the first
time, or explicitly ask for it.
    However, I'm currently very busy and can't spare time to do it. If
you can go and implement it, I'm more than happy to review it. You
might want to look at the amarok's spec file for the script as a
reference.

Thanks
Regards

--