[Kget] Obviously the patch...

FiNeX finex at finex.org
Wed May 7 12:01:18 CEST 2008

> > +void KGetLinkView::uncheckAll()
> > +{
> > +    QStandardItemModel *itemsModel = (QStandardItemModel *)
> > m_proxyModel->sourceModel();
>
> this is C++, so static_cast (or qobject_cast, in this case)

Should it be something like:

QStandardItemModel *itemsModel  = qobject_cast<QStandardItemModel *>
(m_proxyModel->sourceModel());

> > +        QModelIndex index =
> > m_proxyModel->mapToSource(m_proxyModel->index(row, 3));
>
> const QModelIndex index ...

Anyway I've copied the method "uncheckAll()" from the existing
method "checkAll()" which is so coded. I'll try to improve both.

> > +static const QString VIDEO_FILES_REGEXP = ...
>
> it's not something added by your patch, but NEVER use static non-POD
> objects in libraries.
> Please convert them to const char*, or at least as static class members.

I'll let this to developers :-)

Thanks a lot Pino for all your suggestions :-)

--
by FiNeX
finex (@) finex (.) org