[Kget] speed limit patches

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at kde.org
Sat Mar 1 19:46:44 CET 2008

On Saturday 17 November 2007 16:01:14 Manolo Valdes wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> this version adds a combination of number of bytes to read plus a sleep
> time now it works as spected on ftp protocols. but on http it limit the
> speed too much, at lest on my scenario

Hi all

I know this is a quite old mail, but we need to work on that now.

Manolo, I have enabled this patch in kdelibs for a long time already locally,
and it works without any problems. Probably you can review them again, and if
you think it's ok, commit them into kdelibs? Then we have for 4.1 speed limits
in multisegkio working :)

Bye
urs