[Kget] kget BIG next changes

Manolo Valdes nolis71cu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 23:25:24 CET 2007

El Martes 20 Febrero 2007 4:12 PM, Urs Wolfer escribió:
> Hi
>
> Manolo, what's about you? Do you feel ready to do the work described by
> Dario? I think you have done quite a lot regarding the transferplugin
> work... Would be nice!
>
> Bye
> urs

Hi Urs

Well , I just have some simples ideas about what Dario described.
But in order to make metalink stuf work property. we need at least some
initial changes in the way kget handle the transfers now.
as i said in the last mail. i have some ideas to do it but i really like that
Dario lead us about it. because i dont want to spend time in something that
he already have figured out.

may be an IRC meeting can solve the problem :)
but i dont know about Dario. i did'nt recieve ant reply from him :(

cheers
Manolito