[Kget] Multi-Segment plugin

Manolo Valdes nolis71cu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 17:29:33 CEST 2006

Hi Guys :)

I just add a new plugin based on kio-slaves. it do like the multitreaded one,
but it is based on kio-slaves so it is not right named multithreaded :)

it is no full operational, because the virtualfile feature is not complete yet
in the kio framework. it works only with http for now. and the local file
must exist. becouse the kio-file slave cant create a file for now.

I try to finish it as soon as posible, and then work on the virtualfile
features on kio framework. in order that the plugin be full powered and
operacional

pd: if all goes as planed this plugin will replace the multithreaded one.
becouse its based on kio-slaves and is full integrated with kde :)

cheers
manolito :)