[Kget] KGet stops when I leave PC

Carsten Pfeiffer pfeiffer at kde.org
Wed Nov 15 12:27:51 CET 2006

On Wednesday 15 November 2006 12:13, Paulo J. Matos wrote:

Hi,

> I've started using KGet and I notice that when I leave it running in
> the PC and I leave, when I get back it is stopped and then starts
> again. Does it stop during screensaver or something? Can I disable
> that?

not that i know of... does it stop in the middle of a file or does it just not
start to download new files from the queue?

In the latter case, it might be possible that an authentication is needed,
where your credentials are stored in kwallet, which is closed when the
screensaver starts.

Cheers,
Carsten