[Kget] Thanks for the warm welcome! Need a mentor...

Andrei Mihaila andrei.mihaila at gmail.com
Wed May 17 21:14:15 CEST 2006

                      Hi,

   First of all I'd like to thank you all for the
warm welcome! It's really nice to find people
that are so hospitable.

  Then I would like to ask you a few things.
As Urs also said, in order to participate to
Google Summer of Code I need a mentor.
Unfortunately this project is not on the KDE
ideas list for SOC<http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE%2520Google%2520SoC%25202006%2520ideas>.
I would add it myself,
but as I understood from the instructions
page<http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Google+SoC+2006+instructions>
it is rather reserved to the KDE developers or to
those who want to be mentors. It would be
better if a developer from KGet2 added
the project into that list, in my opinion.
And if you know someone that could be interested
in mentoring me I would be even happier to hear
from you.
     I know this is rather off topic so I apologise
if I wasted your time.

Thanks again for
your warm welcome,
Andrei