[Kget] you are wellcome

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at fwo.ch
Fri May 12 23:41:38 CEST 2006

Hi Andrei

That's a good idea to join the KGet2 team :) Your work would be really
appreciated.

AFAIK you need a mentor to participate on SoC. But you can't ask me :( If I
were as old as needed for SoC (at least 18), I would participate by myself...

If you have any questions, don't hesitate and ask on our mailinglist ;)

Bye
urs