[Kget] I want help in kget

Carsten Pfeiffer pfeiffer at kde.org
Thu Jul 6 10:22:14 CEST 2006

On Thursday 06 July 2006 07:04, you wrote:

Hi Fernando,

great that you want to join the team :-)

There is an overview page how to get started at
http://developer.kde.org/joining/

The kget sources are in the subversion repository under the
path /home/kde/branches/KDE/3.5/kdenetwork/kget -- this is the version for
all the 3.5.x releases.

I actually don't know where the rewrite happens in svn, but the friendly
developers on the kget at kde.org mailinglist surely can tell :-) (I stepped
down from developing kget due to time constraints).

For the beginning, it would be best to send patches to the mailinglist, I
suppose, later you might a subversion account yourself.

Best wishes,
Carsten Pfeiffer