[Kget] branches/work/make_kget_cool/kget

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at fwo.ch
Mon Feb 13 16:11:51 CET 2006

On Monday 13 February 2006 10:25, Dario Massarin wrote:
> On Sunday 12 February 2006 21:11, Urs Wolfer wrote:
> > BTW: It would be nice to have a meeting with all current KGet developers
> > on IRC. Then we can easily discuss things like that.
>
> Ok. For me it's ok. I don't think to have problems about the specific time
> when to meet. Just propose somethink you think is good for you.
> Pino? Manolo?

Hi Dario

We have discussed on IRC about a meeting (Manolo, Pino, Urs). We all have a
lot time this week. If you have time today, it should be ok. Thursday is also
ok after 2pm. Wednesday probably also after 6pm.

Our meeting will be on: irc.freenode.org #kget

Let it us know if the time isn't ok for you.

Bye
urs