[Kget] multithread download plugin

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at fwo.ch
Mon Feb 6 14:20:25 CET 2006

On Monday 06 February 2006 13:30, Dario Massarin wrote:
> On Sunday 05 February 2006 02:19, Urs Wolfer wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > But now my problem: Since the port to Qt4, I never got the transfer
> > plugins working. See the debug output at the end of the mail (Dario?).
> > Manolito, do you also problems with the plugins?
>
> Yesterday I've recompiled kdelibs_snapshot and kget, after a really long
> time, and I noticed the same behaviour you encountered.
> Now it's resolved. The trick was to add the KDE_EXPORT macro.

YEAH!
Great!

Now it works! Nice work, Dario. Thanks.

KGet2 is even nicer than it was before the port to Qt4. For example the
download details view.

Now I can work better on KGet. :) But before I'll work much more on KGet, I'll
help a bit on kdelibs porting. I think it's really important. But today I'll
work a bit on KGet (port to new kdelibs snapshot, qt3_support cleanups, ..).

Bye
urs