[Kget] Plugin config pages and other things... (was: branches/work/make_kget_cool/kget/conf)

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at kde.org
Tue Dec 19 22:52:12 CET 2006

Hi all

I'm back after a looong break... I have had to do a lot for school. Now I
should have more time to work on KDE again. :)

Manolo: Your idea with such a config page for each transfer plugin is a good
idea. I like it. It would be nice if you could implement a config page for
your multisegmentkio plugin ;)

But I have a problem to get your plugin fully working. Please see the the
following log:
http://rafb.net/paste/results/2IWTkm65.html
This is when I stop a transfer (or a transfer group). These errormessages
appear until I press CTRL+C for a _long_ time. I hope you have an idea how to
fix it. ;)

Bye
urs