[Kget] kget feature change

Rainer Wirtz rainer.wirtz at gmx.de
Sat Oct 22 18:13:47 CEST 2005

Hi,
I'd like to slightly change the auto disconnect feature of kget. I would
find it better when when the state of this feature is not stored.
It would be better when this feature is always switched off when kget is
started or switches from offline to online.

Reason:
I am a modem user and pay by the minute, so I use this feature regularly
to go offline as soon as a longer download is finished.
And regularly I want to download a smaller file while surfing and find
that kget is disconnecting me, when I don't want it to do so.

This is a change to the user interface and when I do this change now,
kget2 should be changed to show the same behaviour for consistency.

Any comments?

Rainer