[Kget] compiling kget

Manolo Valdes nolis71cu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 11:12:50 CEST 2005

----------  Mensaje reenviado  ----------

Subject: Re: [Kget] compiling kget
Date: Viernes, 21 de Octubre de 2005 09:05 AM
From: Manolo Valdes <admin at elecmtz.une.cu>

El Jueves, 20 de Octubre de 2005 11:33 PM, Urs Wolfer escribió:
Hi Guys
Yes It compile and run, after I had created the correct kde4 enviroment.

but it only run when click the kget.desktop item.
and get a core dumped when run kget from the konsole. It happends to all?????

About the multi-threaded download I've been seeking in the kio lib the way
they do the transferns I figure out a solution. I'll send it to the list when
it be ready. (I'm very busy at work this days..)

cheers
manolito

> On Friday 14 October 2005 11:24, Manolo Valdes wrote:
> > El Viernes, 14 de Octubre de 2005 02:31 PM, Urs Wolfer escribió:
> > > Can you send the error messages?
> >
> > ./kget/dcopiface_skel.cpp: In member function `bool
> > DCOPIface::process(const Q3CString&, const QByteArray&, Q3CString&,
> > QByteArray&)':
> > ./kget/dcopiface_skel.cpp:37: error: conversion from `const QByteArray'
> > to `QByteArray*' is ambiguous
> > /usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.0.0/include/QtCore/qbytearray.h:327: note:
> > candidates are: QByteArray::operator const void*() const <near match>
>
> Can you test again? Probably your problem is solved now.
> ( http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-commits&m=112984375707565&w=2 )
> Let me know the result. Thanks.
>
> Bye
> urs