[Kget] What's the status of the multithread download plugin?

Manolo Valdes nolis71cu at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 11:27:04 CET 2005

El Sábado, 12 de Noviembre de 2005 11:06 PM, Urs Wolfer escribió:
Hi Urs
Thanks for the links I'll check them all.

I live in Matanzas Cuba. a city located 25 km from Varadero Beach.
I am a network manager in the electric companic here (routers, unix severs,
scada systems, data acquisition devices) so when summer come and huracans
with hin. a lot of work is guarantee.

cheers
Manolito.