[Kget] cvs location for bittorrent plugin

Felix Berger bflat1 at gmx.net
Sun Mar 6 16:22:39 CET 2005

Hi,

I added configure checks so that the bittorrent part is only compiled if the
sigc++ and libtorrent libraries are installed. Those who don't have them
installed won't be bothered.

The plugin interfaces as well as the transfer interfaces don't seem to be
ready yet. This means the current bittorrent code is not integrated into
kget. For testing purposed I hardcoded it into scheduler.cpp, but I removed
this now.

Nevertheless I would like to commit the code, so others can have a look at it
too and it won't get lost. If that's ok with you, the question that remains
is: where should I put it?

Currently it is under transfers/bittorrent/ but maybe there will be an extra
plugin directory where it would fit better?

Regards,
Felix

--
Try Debian GNU/Linux!