[Kget] transfer status

Dario Massarin nekkar at libero.it
Thu Feb 24 19:26:29 CET 2005

> I'd suggest to provide just one (protected) change function that emits the
> signal. If necessary the signal could be suppressed depending on an optional
> boolean parameter at the end. I also don't see why the transfer change has to
> be so fine grained to report the kind of change.

Ok. I agree.

> Second point:
<snip...>

These are all valid points. Now I don't have the time to answer to all you questions.
(The computer laboratory in my university is closing...)

I am really very happy about the problems you are noticing in the Transer class. Really!
I expected this to bappen.
Since I am now planning to redesign this class, why don't you take maintenance over it? Obviously we have to
discuss a lot about it, and all the valid points you've just raised must be resolved.
Tomorrow, I will send you a mail with all my new ideas.
My time is over :-(

Bye!
	Dario