[Kget] [Bug 100141] New: kget won't exit as expected when it is downloading
Mohd Asif Ali Rizwaan
maarizwan at rediffmail.com
Thu Feb 24 05:42:38 CET 2005
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
Summary: kget won't exit as expected when it is downloading
AssignedTo: kget kde org
ReportedBy: maarizwan rediffmail com
Version: v0.8.3 (using KDE 3.3.2, compiled sources)
Compiler: gcc version 3.3.4
OS: Linux (i686) release 2.4.29
How to Reproduce:
1. add more than 3 downloads to kget.
2. Select all and click resume.
3. now Right-click on KGet SystemTray Icon,
4. Click exit.
you will be prompted with "Some Transfers are still running. Are you Sure you want to close KGet?"
The annoying thing is that if you have 100 downloads running, then you'll be prompted 100 times.
It would be okay if it asks 1 time only. But KGet keep asking "Some Transfers...close KGet?" and this is very annoying.
1. Just 1 dialog asking "Some Transfers...close KGet?".
2. When click Yes. Then KGet should quit.
3. No matter how many transfers are running.
More information about the Kget