[Kget] kget sidebar

Dario Massarin nekkar at libero.it
Fri Aug 12 11:56:43 CEST 2005

On Thursday 11 August 2005 18:26, Urs Wolfer wrote:
> On Tuesday 09 August 2005 12:13, Dario Massarin <nekkar at libero.it> wrote:
> > While you try to make your system working with kget, you could focus on
> > the sidebar design (with mockups, for example).
>
> I've made a first mockup with Kolourpaint. I think it contains more or less
> all ideas.
>
> Short description:
> In the first box are all groups. (there are start, pause, and delete
> buttons for each group.)
> In the second box are the details about the selected group.
> In the third box are the details about all groups displayed.
>
> Mockup:
> http://lsvr02.kanti-frauenfeld.ch/~uwolfer/docs/kde/kget/mockup_1.png
>
> What do you think about it?

It's a good start. Nearly all the necessary informations and controls are
there.
Only I would change the order of the items and add a couple of items:

	Details - group2
Number of files:	xxx
Total size:		xxx
Percent:			xxx (I would add this field)
Running transfers: 	xxx (I would add this field)
Speed:			xxx
Remaining time:	xxx

	Global statistics
Number of files:	xxx