D29488: Added VCS plugins signals connections for outOfVersionControl() actions.

Nikolai Krasheninnikov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 15 13:36:47 BST 2020

nikolaik added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> meven wrote in versioncontrolobserver.cpp:196
> So this happens when a directory was previously versioned ?

This happens for currently unversioned directory for any reason.

> meven wrote in versioncontrolobserver.cpp:207
> Those lines are present line 178, we could avoid the repetition maybe.
> It seems we can make those connect at plugin instantiation.

We can connect all signals (even `itemVersionsChanged`) on plugin creation. This is a more straightforward way, its simpler. No need of this "disconnect all - connect needed" every time on directory update.
On the other hand this changes current behavior, might be difficult to debug finding signal sender, broken plugin may broke everything else.
But we are in control of dolphin-plugins aren't we?

Nice idea, i will code it.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin