D29562: KDirectoryContentsCounter: Avoid scanning twice the same dir, prioritise path not in cache

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 13 17:54:51 BST 2020

meven added a comment.

  In D29562#670167 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29562#670167>, @feverfew wrote:

  > Hmmmm, this looks like a poor man's priority queue, would `std::priority_queue` not be appropriate here? (I'm not blocking here, idm tbh but it just seems more natural here to me). Also means that you don't have to explicitly enforce it all the time the queues are used, the priority is decided only in one place.

  It is not a poor man `std::priority_queue`, because a `std::priority_queue` isn't really needed: the value we separate on is just a bit.
  And It is not directly usable since I would need to keep this bit somewhere, and has not the required API : it does not have a contains function.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  master