D29562: KDirectoryContentsCounter: Avoid scanning twice the same dir, prioritise path not in cache

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 12 06:26:55 BST 2020

meven added a comment.

  In D29562#669044 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29562#669044>, @elvisangelaccio wrote:

  > > Use QVector instead of QQueue to avoid adding to the queue twice the same dir for subsequent scanning.
  > >
  > > Add a priority queue for path that were not already present in cache.
  >
  > Can you split these two things into different commits? Or are they related?

  They are not directly related, but one is dependent on the other because of the lines it touches.
  Separating the two would mean undoing the code and is not just about selecting the right.
  But they still relate to the same thing : improve the queue of dirs to compute the size of.

  And given this patch is small, I'd rather not split and spend my time doing other things.

  If you insist, I will comply.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH